- Does all the translations for the video, including the captions and the dialogue.
- The timer sets the timing of the translations to match with the video’s captions and dialogue.
- Typesetters are the ones who choose the font (colours, size, style) and make sure the sub is readable.
Usually our timers and/or typesetters need to have a basic understanding of Korean to be able to match them accurately.
Sometimes timing and typesetting can be done by the same person, other times not.
- Actively check on team chat frequently and has free time
- Manage and organize project posts
- Monitor subbing progress and be responsible for reminders
- Makes sure the subtitle has minimal to no error, from translations to the timing and typesetting.
- Combines all the subtitle files into one file (usually in .ass format)
- Combines the raw video and the subtitle file into one final hardsubbed video file.
-Makes sure that the quality of the video and audio does not lower.
- Adds team logo to the video.
- Uploads the final video to several platforms, such as Youtube, Openload, Mega, and Google Drive.
- Applying for Project Manager: It is important to include your Twitter (unprivate)
- Applying for Encoder & Uploader: Please include a screenshot of your speed test on http://www.speedtest.net/